We are offering two services this year for festival goers who wish to cycle to the site.
Option one: Courier
You are welcome to have a courier bring your bags to us. Most couriers will carry bags / parcels up to 30kg. You will also need to arrange collection from us on Tuesday 27th June 2023 by the courier. Depending on which service you use, you can expect to pay in the region of £15.00 to £25.00 each way.
All bags must be delivered to us between Monday 12th June and Monday 19th June 2023. Bags delivered after 5pm on 19th June will not be taken to the festival site.
You must use a tracked service for your bags as we will not be able to answer any queries at the collection point.
All of the major courier companies, including ParcelForce, APC, DHL, UPS and DPD deliver to us on a regular basis.
We will transport your bag, free of charge, to the west bike park at the festival site, and then return it to the courier collection point on the Monday.
If you decide that this is the option for you, please use the Book courier button below for more information including the delivery / collection address.
Some things you need to be aware of:
- The bags / parcels will need to be very securely packed as invariably some drivers are not as careful with items as they should be
- The bags must not contain anything sharp, or any liquids – we recommend that you check the courier website for prohibited items
- Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place to cover anything that is lost
- We cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that is broken or missing – this is a free service that we are offering to help you out
- Please note that glass is not permitted on the festival site
- You will need to ensure that the return address and courier details are clearly labelled on the bags – ideally laminated
All return luggage will need to be dropped off by 10am on Monday 26th June 2023 to a set location on the festival site.
Option 2: Local collection or London collection
You can leave your luggage at a pre-arranged drop off point in Kensington, London or one of the following towns in Somerset and we will transport it to the site for you.
- Shepton Mallet
The location for the drop off will be emailed to you closer to the date and once we have received payment.
If you would like to volunteer to be a luggage drop off point in Bridgwater, Radstock or Yeovil, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email email@example.com
To use this service costs £20 from London and £15 from Somerset. Please note that no bag can weigh over 25kg and the total weight per order is 30kg. Overweight bags will be left behind.
The closing date for booking this service is 12pm on Friday 16th June.
Note: Glass is not permitted on the festival site. Do not pack breakable items in your bags.
Again, please ensure that your bags are secure as we cannot take responsibility for anything damaged or lost in transit and make sure that your name and address are on a robust label, preferably laminated.
Please note that should you choose to use our luggage service, you must use one of the options offered by us. No other courier companies will be accepted for delivery to the festival site.